Katina Bridge – today’s bridge is a slightly modified replica of the old Venetian bridge built in 1737 according to the designs of the famous Venetian architect Giambattista Lodoli.
St. Vitus Peak – the highest peak of the island of Pag, 348 meters above sea level. The church of St. Vitus was built there in the 14th century. From the top there is a view of most of the island settlements; Pag, Kolan, Šimuni, Mandre, and Košljun and of the neighboring islands: Rab, Lošinj, Silba, Olib, and Maun. The top of St. Vitus can be reached with several marked hiking trails, and the newly renovated trail from the old town of Šimuni is accessible by car.
Skrivanat Tower – until the middle of the 19. Century, the city of Pag was surrounded by large and beautiful walls with defensive towers. The Skrivanat Tower was built in 1468, and with part of the preserved city walls, it is the best-preserved remnant of the defense system of the city of Pag. Today, a promenade passes by the tower, and in the summer months, various cultural and entertainment events are held there.
Benedictine monastery – construction began immediately after the founding of the new Pag. The Church of the Annunciation of the Blessed Virgin Mary was built next to the monastery and was completed in 1483. It is the most valuable architectural monument of the Gothic-Renaissance style in Pag. The nuns guard the Reliquary of Holy Thorn, which is the relic of the Crown of Thorn worn by Jesus, brought from the Holy Land in 1433. The most beautiful reliquary of Pag was made by a goldsmith’s workshop in Zadar. The Benedictine order is very strictly enclosed and nuns do not leave the monastery in principle, except in special cases with permission from their superior. They are also known for making Pag delicacy – baškotini.
Gradac Vista – is a place with the most spectacular panoramic view of the core of Pag, and is located by the road that connects Novalja and Pag.
The Old Town of Pag – is located one kilometer south of today’s town core. Once a large and rich city, today it is a rich archeological site and sanctuary.
The Church of St. Mary in the Romanesque style in which there is a statue of the Mother of God and the ruins of the Franciscan monastery has been preserved. Pag’s residents traditionally make pilgrimages from the Old Town to the ”new” Pag every year on the day of the Assumption, carrying a statue of the Blessed Virgin Mary. The votive procession appeared in 1885. Inside the monastery yard, there is a well with drinking water. According to the legend, during one terrible drought, the people of Pag turned to the Mother of God for salvation. One morning, after long prayers, the monastery well dawned full of water and saved the people of Pag from drought.
The co-cathedral of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary – is located in the main town square and is the most valuable monument of ecclesiastical architecture in Pag. The cornerstone of the church was laid in 1443, which marked the beginning of its long-term construction.
Church of St. George – the patron saint of both the town and the island of Pag, began construction before 1465, and its construction lasted until the end of the 15th century. At the end of the 16th century, the church was extended and received today’s Renaissance facade.
Rector’s Palace – is located on the main town square, and was built in the 15th century. For centuries it was the seat of city and island administration. Today, the Rector’s Palace is a renovated cultural monument that serves as a venue for plays and concerts as a part of the Pag Cultural Summer festival. The town of Pag has been cherishing the tradition of making needle lace for centuries, the most famous of which is Pag lace. In 2009, Pag lace was entered in the UNESCO register of intangible cultural heritage. Here, visitors can see how Pag lace is made and thus relax with the creations of various lace techniques that are real works of art worth the hands of Pag lacemakers.